GARDEN SOIL WITH COMPOST 60 l
2-in-1 planting soil and soil improvement
Ready for use, biologically active general soil for growing plants in your home garden.
Using Matogard garden soil improves the biological characteristics of the growing soil for years.
- Growing flowers
- Growing vegetables
- Planting decorative trees and bushes
- Planting fruit trees and bushes
- Growing strawberries
- Seeding and improvement of grass
- Improvement of growing soils
- Peat – neutralised with dolomite flour and enriched with organic fertilizers.
- Horse manure compost – the garden soil contains floral nutritional compost biotechnologically made of horse manure. Ensures a suitable microbiological mix for plants.
- Biohumus or vermicompost – manure worm compost. Adds vitamins, growth regulators, amino acids and a beneficial microflora to the soil.
- Clay – binds water and prevents the soil from drying.
- Sand – ensures consistent structure of the garden soil and favourable humidity and air regimes in the soil.
- Humine powder – accelerates development of strong roots, improves the microflora of the soil. Helps plants to assimilate nutrients. Humines alleviate the growth stress of a plant, which arises from unfavourable growing conditions. Natural origin.
- Organic fertilizers – natural fertilizers, which in combination with composts ensure the ratio of nutrients needed for growth of plants.
Matogard garden soil with compost can be used in organic farming. The product meets the requirements of the regulation (EC) 834/2007.
The nutrients provided with composts remain in the soil for a longer period of time and are tightly attached to soil particles.
Mixing Matogard’s garden soil with your existing growing soil improves the biological and physical characteristics of the existing growing soil for years with the help of composts and microbiological preparations. Accelerates growth of plants, strengthens the roots and facilitates blooming. Improves the disease and stress resistance of plants.
Clay and sand give the garden soil a consistent structure and create a beneficial humidity and air regime in the soil.
Flowerbed and vegetable bed growing layer thickness: 15-20 cm
Growing layer thickness in greenhouses and boxed gardens: up to 30 cm
Plating of trees: 2-3 bags per plant
Planting of bushes: 1-2 bags per plant
Planting of strawberries: 1 bag per 10 plants
Seeding of grass: 3-5 bags/m2
Improvement of grass: 0.5 -1 bags /m2
Improvement of planting soils: 0.5-2 bags/m2