The light gravel has been manufactured from natural clay.
- Ø 4-10mm
- not active chemically
- pH neutral
- does not include harmful compounds
- does not mould or rot
- not liked by rodents and insects
– For drainage of flower pots and balcony boxes. If plants are replanted, place a 2–3 cm light gravel layer on the bottom of the pot, so that the excess watering water could drain.
– For covering soil surfaces. Stops the transpiration of water and spread of insects. Looks nice and clean. If you have covered soil surface with light gravel, do not place the flowers above the radiator. The roots of the plant may become overheated.
– For Growing hydro cultures.