Matogard OÜ BIO-Compost is a biotechnologically made plant nutrient rich and microorganism rich organic fertilizer.
THE IMPORTANCE AND BENEFIT OF USING BIO-COMPOST:
- Increases soil fertility. Plant nutrients are in bound form in the compost and are released during long time. Irrigation and storm waters will not wash ingredients out of the soil.
- Increases soil biological activity. Activates the microbiological (bacteria, fungals etc) and macro biological (insects, worms etc) life.
- Improves soil characteristics. Heavy soils become more porous and light soils become more binding. Favours soil water-, air-, warm- and feeding regime improvement.
FROM NATURE TO NATURE!
– field – and garden cultures fertilization 3-8 l / m²
– fruit trees and berry bushes plantation and growing time fertilization 5-10 l/ per plant
– ornamental trees- and bushes plantation and growing time fertilization 2-10 l/ per plant
– summer and perennial flowers fertilization 3-8 l / m²
– lawn cultivation and maintenance fertilization 1-5 l / m²
– seeding and planting soils preparation 20% of the plant mix
The using norms depend on the fertility of the soil to be fertilized and the need of the plants.
Standard package quantity: 20 L / 10 L (at the moment of packing).
Keep the compost preferably in a dry and cool place.