When using our growing soil, your plants are healthy, strong and fruitful. Soils are biologically active and rich in nutrients, which in turn ensure that plants are resistant to diseases and stress-free. A gardener is happy when using Matogard soils as s/he can enjoy the development of a plant without any worries. There is a smaller need for additional fertilization, the nutrients in the soil ensure natural development for a plant during the year following the planting.
Importance of BIO-Kompost:
- A natural fertilizer
- Increases biological activity and microbiological community of soil
- Boosts development of the plant roots
- Improves qualities of the soil, increases soil fertility
- Nutrients are more easily assimilable for plants and washing out of nutrients with water is reduced (nutrients are more tightly connected than in case of fertilizing only with mineral fertilizers)
- Compost produced from horse manure is of the best bioenergetic value for the plants
- Plants’ resistance to diseases and stress tolerance will increase.